With a view to the health and safety of the University's employees, I would like to inform about the possibility of carrying out an medical examination to diagnose vascular circulatory disorders, metabolic regulation and identification of the risk of developing vascular complications by means of the non-invasive method of myogenic oscillations combined with a specialist's consultation at University premises:
1. The test is only available to people who have had SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection and is available to use up the total pool of 100 diagnostic tests. Documentation of infection has to be submitted to the person issuing the referral in the form of an appropriate document — a certificate or a positive test result for SARS-CoV-2
2. Subjects referred for examination are obliged to sign the declaration of infection on the form for referral for diagnostic examination, a specimen of which is enclosed to this announcement.
3. The test can be performed at the PoliClinic Medical Centre (former Center for Diagnostics and Laser Therapy) of Lodz University of Technology Foundation, located Politechniki 10 in Łódź (building of the TUL Sports and Education Centre "Sports Bay" - B28).
4. The examination can be performed only on the basis of a referral to a diagnostic examination The following shall be entitled to issue a referral for a diagnostic examination:
1) Rector for Vice-Rectors, Deans, Heads of General Units, Chancellor, Bursar, Financial Director and Rector’s Administration staff;
2) Chancellor for employees of the Chancellor's administration;
3) Bursar for employees of the Bursar’s administration;
4) Dean for faculty employees;
5) Heads of general units for employees of their unit.
5. An appointment for the examination must be made in advance by e-mail (e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (telephone number 690 113 806).
6. The diagnostic examination is performed with the help of the device AngioExpert and is combined with consultation with a specialist in justified cases.
7. The cost of performing a single diagnostic examination is PLN 250 and will be financed by the Rector reserve for the use of a total pool of 100 diagnostic tests.
8. The financial settlement for the examination performed shall be as follows:
1) after the end of each month, by the 10th day of the following month, the contractor prepares separate invoices for each TUL organisational unit commissioning the testing and sends them directly to these units;
2) units are obliged to describe the invoice in accordance with the circulation of the financial and accounting documents at the University, with the simultaneous note “Funded by the Rector's Reserve”. Additionally, the content clause must appear in the invoice description: “The
contract is implemented pursuant to Article 359 of the Act of 11 September 2019 — Public Procurement Law”. This clause should remain unsigned;
3) the invoice is eventually transferred to the Finance Section (building A17). On the basis of the costs incurred, funds from the Rector's reserve will be transferred to the revenue accounts of the organisational units.
9. The Announcement shall enter into force on 4 October 2021.